Businesses without Internet marketing are doomed to failure.
Yeah, it sounds pretty harsh. But it’s true. Thankfully, if you’re reading this, it’s a good sign that you’re not doomed to failure. You’re viewing an article on web marketing, and you’re about to learn something, do something, and then experience mind-blowing business success.
The Basics of Online Marketing
Hang on to your office chair for a rapid-fire five-minute crash course on the must-have knowledge nuggets of marketing in this digital age.
Think of marketing on the Internet as a huge funnel. At the top of the funnel is the mass of Internet surfers, seekers, and finders. At the bottom of the funnel is the conversion point — the place where all those people flow into your business, spending their money on your products or services. In order to narrow the funnel, you must engage in strategic marketing techniques. Here they are:
- Search engine optimization. Optimization, more commonly known by its acronym SEO, is the process of getting the right people to the right place on the web. It happens through a complex interaction of web crawlers, website content, and massive algorithms. Search engine optimization is the only way that people will find your website when they search on Google, Yahoo, Bing, or another search engine.
- Conversion Rate Optimization. At the end of the day, it’s all about conversions and money. Making your conversion rate better is at the core of what we do.
- Link building. The Internet is a massively intertwined complex, thus the moniker “web.” Link building is the science of getting the right pages to link to you, and vice versa. It’s a crucial step in marketing.
- Website design. Design and marketing may sound like entirely different fields, but on the Internet they meet in perfectly sonorous harmony. Bad design equals bad marketing. Good design equals good marketing. Thankfully, Seattle SEO combines these two disciplines for optimal success.
- SEO copywriting. You need website copy that is eminently readable and completely findable by the search engines. We provide professional copywriting combined with SEO precision.
- Social media development. The Internet is a social place, and you’ve got to be present in the social circles in order for your marketing to be successful.
- Local search. Although it’s a worldwide web, you may simply be targeting customers in your neighborhood. We can help with that too, by providing expert consulting on how to give your business the best shout out in your hometown.
You want results. So do we.
You’re a business. You want the biggest bang for your marketing buck. You want results.
That’s what we want, too.
When you work with us, you’re going to get the following:
- Honest, transparent, consistent communication
- Non-tech speak
- Affordable services
- Advertising and marketing services that have proved successful
- Outstanding ROI
- Quick results
- Measurable results
If you forget everything you just read above, that’s okay. Here’s the one thing you should not forget: Seattle SEO Consultant’s marketing services will make your business more profitable.
Let’s Do This
Ready to get started? You can get in touch for a confidential, no-obligation, no high-pressure-sales-techniques, and free consultation.
- Click here to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.